Photo By: JustJash
AN INSIDE LOOK AT LAS VEGAS’ LOCAL MUSIC & ARTS FESTIVAL, LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
2016 headlined DJ’s, Artists, and Bands like Major Lazer, Flume, Bassnectar, J. Cole, G-Eazy, Empire of the Sun, Third Eye Blind, Young The Giant, Galantis, KAYTRANADA, & Mr. Carmack.
The Las Vegas music scene is one-of-a-kind when it comes to their electronic music festival circuit. Located in Downtown Container Park, Las Vegas, the Life is Beautiful [Music Festival] covers 3 days of music & arts with stages spread across 18 city blocks.
While you’re there, besides seeing your favorite artist, DJ, or Band — here are some spots you must check out:
- the “Life is Beautiful” sign
- the “praying mantis” at Container Park
- the Boombox Stage
- the Art Exhibits
With a destination like Las Vegas, downtown LV and the “Strip” are mere blocks from the festival grounds. Las Vegas continues to capture music fans and festival-goers from all across the globe; throwing some of the biggest gatherings in the
U. S. A.
Looking to go next year?
Tickets to Life is Beautiful 2017 are now available via their website.
Lastly, S/O to the Vancouver homie and photographer @JustJash for the epic time-warping picture of Major Lazor [Live] during the 2016 Life is Beautiful music & arts festival.
Stay updated on all DJ related topics via our social media Twitter page: @The_DJs_Tribune
- As a 6 year open format DJ from the Chicago area, my experiences include festivals, nightclubs, and all different types of events in the music industry.
- I currently work as a DJ/Social Media Specialist in Las Vegas, NV.
- You can follow me @NoahSaltz on Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, Mixcloud
- Visit: noahsaltz.com for more information.
LABELS & KEYWORDS
Me: Noah Saltz, DJ, Producer, Music Producer, Chicago, Las Vegas, Music Blog Editor
Article: Life is Beautiful
Topics & Industries: Music Festival, Electronic Dance Music, EDM, Arts, Music Review
Target Market: Teens & Young adult musicians, Music fanatics, EDM producers, Radio/Club DJ’s, Music Business